Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Kuala Lumpur- Day 2 pt. 1

Woke up in the morning, relaxed pool side, went to the spa for a 2 hour Malaysian deep tissue massage and foot spa. 
Shopping at one of the high end malls of K.L. K.L. is filled with malls!!
Bought 2 out 3 of these dresses at Diane von Furstenberg! But all brands are more expensive in Malaysia because they have to pay import taxes.
Met with Aggie of Onceoverlightly.com She is a blogger in Malaysia! We went for Taiwanese food, shopping, and then more food!

 Special Lanvin collection displayed for their new scent Jeanne.

More pics of Day 2 to come! But I would like to give a HUGE thank you to Aggie of onceoverlightly.com She was soo helpful and sweet. She made my experience in K.L. much more memorable by sharing with me the foods I should try and the places I should go. She took to many places that I probably wouldn't have seen otherwise. Thank you so much Aggie! I look forward to assisting you to when you visit Japan! You have shown me a huge incentive to having a blog. It connects you with people from all around the World and allows you to build real friendships! If any of my readers plan on visiting Japan, please feel free to contact me! Its such a great feeling meeting people through my blog.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

love your photos... and the first outfit is so glamorous!!

http://donttrytoignoreme.blogspot.mx

Kier Mellour said...

Wow, looks like you are having fun!!

With Love From Hollywood, Kier

Fashion Addict
Follow me on Pinterest!

Unknown said...

I love your outfit. The guns n roses t-shirt is so cool :)

Izzy said...

ooh so jealous of your relaxing morning! I'd love to wake up and go straight to a massage and foot spa haha. it's really great that your blogger friend was able to show you around KL. Japan would also be a great place to be shown around for sure! :)

metallicpaws.blogspot.com

Nathalie Kartika Putri said...

You look very beautiful dear! Lovely pictures!

natzcracker

Unknown said...

wow so jealous of your spa day! too fun! i was just in Malaysais. I was in Langkawi! so fun!

love from San Francisco,
Britt+Whit

Unknown said...

wow so jealous of your spa day! too fun! i was just in Malaysais. I was in Langkawi! so fun!

love from San Francisco,
Britt+Whit

Unknown said...

love all of that DVF!

xo SideSmile,
Ashley

SideSmile Style Blog