Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Christmas in October

Contemplating whether I should buy myself this dress for Christmas. I hate walking away from things and then constantly thinking about it after. Its a sure sign that I need it in my wardrobe. But when I wore this dress it felt like I was going to prom... Imagine the dress without the bra straps, of course. What do you think? Does this look too much like a prom dress? Or could I wear this to Christmas dinner?
Z Spoke by Zac Posen dress, Nicholas Kirkwood snakeskin pumps, Jacob & Co. watch

6 comments:

Martha said...

Its a beautiful dress! It is in a christmas color so if you are having a nice, formal christmas dinner and a coat to go over it if it gets chili then, I suppose you could wear it :)

Unknown said...

the neckline is so cute with the little 'collar' detail! :) and I think it's simple enough that you can either dress it up or down. :)

http://inspiredexperimental.blogspot.ca/

Anonymous said...

The dress has a beautiful shape and fits you well! The color is Christmas appropriate so I'd say yes!

XxX A.

Ni Ka said...

wow this dres is so beautiful! and the colour looks so good on you!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous dress love the color!

xo SideSmile,
Ashley

SideSmile Style Blog

MonochromeMagpie said...

It looks absolutely stunning on you! I love any excuse to dress up :)

Monochrome Magpie