Sunday, February 17, 2013

New Year's Vacation: THAILAND

My New Year's vacation began in Bangkok, Thailand and next I went to Koh Samui. This was one of the most exciting, memorable and roller coaster of a vacation that I have ever had. But before you go any further let me give you a piece of advice that will save you from a lot of trouble in the future: 

NEVER EVER EAT OYSTERS THAT CAME FROM WARM WATER NOR FROM A PLACE WITH UNSAFE DRINKING WATER.
You'll thank me later.
The day after Christmas in a Red dress from TopShop
Shark fin restaurant
Ready to countdown the New Year. Maxi dress that I wear for comfort from H&M.
The moon is almost full, on the beaches of Koh Samui.
Dinner at the tasty and traditional Italian restaurant La Taverna. The owner who took a photo with us is Carlo Magello the former Managing Director of Gucci. He came to Koh Samui on vacation and never left.
With my travel buddy
December 28 Full Moon. Full Moon Party in Koh Phangnan. TopShop Bikini under Full Moon party gear and Miss Sixty denim shorts.
Do I look sick? I ate 1 raw oyster right before and had to throw up 10 times during the party.
I still managed to drink a bucket of alcohol somehow.. Probably not the best way to cure food poisoning.
You should go at least once in your life. There are 30,000+ people each month from all around the World. It was a night I will never forget.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Food poising is awful! I'm totally amazed that you managed to drink afterwards..... Looks like a fabulous vacation though!
xo
girlintheyellowdress.com