Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Blues for my Blues

Finding ways to keep myself busy since my bf is out of town and I've been all alone. I've been in a 'I should just shave off all of my hair' phase again that happens almost every year. I guess that kinda explains a lot of my poses.  I'm in need of  a change. In my free time I stalk girls with pretty hair on Instagram for color inspiration. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Here's my outfit of the day:

made in HEAVEN (Japanese brand) top
American Apparel pants
Chanel bag
Christian Louboutin Pigalle pumps
Zara belt
Quissio necklace

R.I.P. Peplum, I'm so over this trend now.

6 comments:

Kara. said...

Love this fit!

Heather said...

I love the leggings, I bet they're super comfy!

Imogen said...

Gorgeous top love the colour and what a wonderful statement necklace

Albina Patou-Chebykina said...

I love your pants! Looks sexy. I am followng you. Please follow me back if you like accessalamode.blogpot.com

HansDeZwans said...

I found your site because you liked a photo of me on Instagram. Let me know if you want to visit Belgium :-)

esion said...


cheap christian louboutin women sneakers sale on http://www.clouboutinsneakers.com
Christian Louboutin White Black Stripe Gold Spike Sneakers
Christian Louboutin White Leather White Spike Sneakers
Louboutin Louis Spikes High Top Womens Sneakers Apricot