Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I Wanna Soak Up the Sun!

Visited Isanoura Beach, the surf beach of Wakayama, Japan. No great waves for surfing but lots of really constant waves to play in all day. Which I did. Bikini post will be my next post!
From tomorrow morning I will be going camping in Kyoto, Japan. Camping on top of a mountain. Should be fun. Then, hopefully, back to the beach by the weekend!
Pearl-lined tank: ANAP (Japanese brand), Shorts: Topshop, Sandals: Tory Burch, Sunglasses: Moussy (Japanese brand)

3 comments:

Ni Ka said...

It looks amazing! looking forward for more pics! :)

xx
N.

Confessions Of A City Girl said...

I looks so beautiful! I read about Kyoto when i read Memoirs of a geisha... I really want to go to Japan, i love the culture!

~Sherine
Stop by and say HI!

Confessions Of A City Girl

Auste said...

yoou're amazing!!! I love your blog:*
check mine too
http://stylishlifeby.blogspot.com
A.:**