Wednesday, June 6, 2012

skull tee

Shirt: Zara, Jeans: Levis, Bralette: American Apparel, Watch: Michael Kors, Necklace and Ring: House of Harlow, Earrings: Rosebud (Japan)


I often go to a lounge with my friend that's almost always empty. We're free to dance there without getting hit on. The DJ's are good, drinks are free. It's one of my favorite places in Japan. Also, I love backless shirts! My back is one of my favorite body parts! But its really tough to lose fat from there. Most days of the week my back is so sore from weight training. I seem to only gain fat around my stomach, back, and breast. However, when I go on a diet I lose a cup size or more but not really any place else. Sometimes it's tough work being a girl! I'm so ready for my summer diet to be over!!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your top! (: xoxox

Lilli said...

cool top dear! kisses!

Azania said...

i love your shirt so much. follow me back please? :)

thoughtsof93.blogspot.com

Vanessa said...

You look so cute. Love the cut out back. And love those nails, vibrant on four and then nude on one, so cute! This blog is great, keep up the great work!

We followed you please be kind and do the same.

11&Chic
The site for women looking for stylish designer shoes in their size, size 11

www.11andchic.com

Estefanía Ainoza said...

Great pictures!! I love it!!!

Clara Turbay said...

Interesting and tatesful ideas!

hautepinkpretty said...

such an awesome top!! Xox <3 hautepinkpretty.com

Monica said...

Oh my gosh! I want one of these shirts so badly! Good thing to know you got it at Zara, because I'll be making my way over there very soon to pick one up! You look great, don't worry about your back, seriously!

M.

Annelies said...

This shirt is hot lately, it pops up everywhere! I like this one too: http://www.nastygal.com/whats-new/cross-it-out-tee

XxX A.

http://fashion-fools.blogspot.be

Sarah said...

ahh the watch! love it :)

500daysoffashion.blogspot.com
x

xx Macie said...

Oooh, yay, I love seeing pictures of this kind of shirt. I've been trying to make one!

I've really enjoyed poking at this blog so keep updating! I'll be back. ;)

amen fashion xo.

Unknown said...

This is adorable, love the tshirt :)

I just cut my own with the weave pattern in the back and I love it! Adorable blog by the way!!

-XOXO