Sunday, June 24, 2012

Seeing Spots

Movie date with the bf and my new favorite soba restaurant with my friend.

Look 1: Leopard? Cheetah? Dress: H&M, Shoes: Jimmy Choo, Denim Jacket: Topshop, Bag: purchased in S. Korea
Look 2: Blazer: Gimlet (Japanese brand), Tank: Moussy (Japanese brand), Cut-out Leggings: BCBG, Shoes: Steve Madden

I've been super busy during the day so I never get around to taking pics until night. But after next, I will have much more time to chill out and snap pics! Thank you everyone for visiting my blog. I will have my first give away soon! Just thinking what cool things can I give away from Japan.... Stay Tuned  xoxo,

Glass to the Rim

10 comments:

Lilli said...

the maxi dress is very cute dear! xoxo

Cassidy Lee said...

I really love both outfits - too cute!

hautepinkpretty said...

love the look! Xox <3 hautepinkpretty.com

A Mode World said...

Great blazer. Love the maxi dress too. xA

Ileana said...

Beautiful outfits!!! I dont know which one I love more!
Wanna follow each other on bloglovin? Let me know on a comment! :)

xoxo

novelstyle.blogspot.com

yiqin; said...

LOVE the dress

Anonymous said...

Cool leggings! I've never seen it before!

XxX A.

The Lacquer Factor said...

Both outfits are lovely!!

FP said...

Saw your blog on IFB and glad I checked it out. Love your style:)
Following you now!

www.fashionpastiche.com

Ni Ka said...

The long dress is amazing! you look stunning! :)

Kiss,
N.
http://nikadressed.blogspot.com/