Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Wedding Season

Wedding season has begun! Time to wear that dress you love but haven't had the appropriate occasion to wear it.  Here's what I wore to my friends' Rika and Andy's wedding held here in Osaka, Japan.
the great looking couple


Her gown had amazing details. She travelled to Hong Kong to purchase it!
My friend in a beautiful kimono
With the fabulous bride! She changed her hairstyle 3 times.
I caught the bouquet!!! Lucky me!!!
Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Meichtry!!
Gown BCBGeneration (sold out) Shoes Steve Madden Now on sale! Blazer H&M (sold out) Clutch and Necklace Rosebud Rosebud Japan 
Need wedding dress ideas? Here are some of my favorites:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks for visiting my blog! I use photoshop on my product spreads: )

xo SideSmile,
Ashley

Glass to the Rim said...

Thanks for sharing! That must take you a lot of time~ Keep it up! It looks great!