Thursday, May 31, 2012

Crazy Night Life

Jacket: Topshop, Shirt: gifted, Shorts: J Brand, Shoes: Japanese brand, Earrings and purse: Forever 21, Watch: Michael Kors, Rings: House of Harlow
Typical night in Osaka, Japan. Meeting my friends at Triangle Park where young people taunt the police and get away with it. Took my friends to a bar where you can meet a person from every country in the world, as people dance on bar tops. Then the party stops at 6 am and its time to eat a huge bowl of pork cutlet curry udon. SOOOOOO GOOD!! It's definitely going to be hard to leave this place!

6 comments:

Lilli said...

Hi dear! you look very nice! great dress and hairstyle!:) kisses!

A Day in September by Tisha September said...

Thank you for the comment! Follow each other?

Xoxo Tisha,
"Follow My Blog"
"AESTHETICALLY SPEAKING"
"FACEBOOK"
"BLOGLOVIN"

Ang Lam said...

Love your dress dear!!!

ang-closet365.blogspot.ca

Selvaggia Capizzi said...

What a great night!! I love your dress!!
Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Bloglovin'
Facebook

Allison said...

Love that colorful dress & your earrings are awesome!!!!
I would love for you to visit my blog sometime!!
:)
Allison
afashionfiles.blogspot.com

June said...

Super pictures!! Looks like a fun night. The udon looks so yum. I really wanna go to Tokyo one day!
xx
junebiswas.blogspot.com