Wednesday, May 9, 2012

May Cravings & New Additions

Cravings:
 Jimmy Choo Imogen Caged Sandal
Givenchy by Riccardo Tisci Embellished Wolffish Sandals (with shark tooth detailing)
 Charlotte Olympia Maxine Velvet Platform Sandals
What I want the most: Celine luggage tote in any color!
 Purchases:
 L- Space Fringed Benefits Bikini in white (even though I bought a white bikini less than a month ago. I couldn't resist!) I own more bikinis than ANY other clothing item!
Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac in Neon Yellow (Once I opened the box I immediately didn't like the color but I already paid shipping and customs fees to have it delivered to Japan and then I would have to pay $70 to ship it back... it pretty much adds up to the cost of the bag! So I'm stuck with it.)
What fashion items are you craving for this month???

4 comments:

Lilli said...

craving for them too!!^^ kisses!

Cassidy Lee said...

Loving the Jimmy Choo shoes!

Unknown said...

I love those celine bags! gorgeous ; )

xo SideSmile,
Ashley

Agnes L said...

Ooo I've been looking for the turquoise Mini MAC for quite a while! Just sent you an email btw ;)

PS: Please join my giveaway on Elements Magazine here http://www.elements-magazine.com/2012/05/giveaway-summer-accessories-kit.html