Sunday, May 6, 2012

Requested: Weekend Getaway Fashion

My friend has asked for my assistance in helping her figure out what she should wear on a getaway with her beau. She's thinking maxi dresses and colored denim so here are my recommendations:
Maxi Dresses:

Florals, Prints; Sweet Dresses

Denim with a Splash of Color

And finally, your Basics with a Flowing Maxi Skirt

Click on an image to connect to my Fashiolista page which has a link to where you can buy each item. I had a lot of fun thinking of what my friend should wear on her getaway. Anyone else need styling ideas? I'm here if you need me! XOXO

3 comments:

NRC♥ said...

Oooh those dresses are soo pretty
NRC ♥

Bravoe Runway said...

HI Niko! These are great selections for some odd reason I am currently loving tie dyed! I am not sure why so I am loving some of these selections. I just followed your blog, just realized I wasn't! Look forward to reading your next post.

Unknown said...

I love the maxi skirt :) !

http://fraish.blogspot.com/