Sunday, September 9, 2012

Every Night is Fashion's Night Out

long overdue fashion post! went out for 2 of my friends' birthday. it was a long night and my shoes were "Curb to Cab" so i wasn't prepared to dance all night. i'm starting to lean towards more relaxed settings... maturity? hmm...
I'm wearing a watch that I was recently gifted from my bf. He completely surprised me and gave it to me for no special reason. Love him so much for always being so thoughtful.
watch: jacob & co., crop tank: H&M, peplum skirt: nastygal, shoes: steve madden

4 comments:

Agnes L said...

Yay for peplum! Goes great with the top!

Martha said...

Hi! I really like your skirt. Thinking about it know, I don't own a peplum skirt... what am I waiting for!!!?
The shoes are sooo lovely... I love how they sparkle.

New follower here!

P.S I wear contact lenses for vision. They are clear :)

Unknown said...

how nice to be living in Japan! I love ur skirt ... such a pretty outfit!

I am having a giveaway on my blog with beauty goodies from Asia. Hope you'll check it out ^_^


http://www.mishialamode.com/2012/09/gifts-from-asia-giveaway.html

Unknown said...

Cute skirt!

www.thedaileigh.com