Saturday, September 22, 2012

Girl Break

Girls' day with Ayumi which started with afternoon margaritas followed by shopping, mostly for furs; eyelash extensions and manicures. More shopping and then finally going to my new favorite restaurant for dinner and wine. It was a perfect day to catch up with my friend and get ready for fall which hasn't quite hit Japan yet.
Mink and rabbit coats from Le Ciel Bleu (Japan), Maxi dress: Top Shop, Bag: Celine, Shoes: ZARA, Jacob & Co. watch, Sunglasses: Moussy (Japan)

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. I can't wait to start posting in fall fashion!!

4 comments:

JanandJill.com said...

This coat is soo gorgeous and you both look beautiful! Great post and the Celine bag is so chic

xoDale
http://www.savvyspice.com/

Unknown said...

Sounds like the perfect day! Love the coats.

xo
www.girlintheyellowdress.com

winawonders said...

Found you via the Personal Style thread on IFB. ;)Following!

www.winawonders.com

theurbanlioness said...

Such fun looks! I love the fur! You're very photogenic:) I'm your newest follower! I hope you'll check out my blog and let me know what you think!

--The Urban Lioness
http://www.theurbanlioness.com