Friday, September 14, 2012

So This Is Love

Months ago I told my boyfriend that my dream date was to go to Disney. He finally took me and it was far better than I could have ever dreamed! It was total bliss! A day at Tokyo's Disneyland and another day at Disney Sea. 
My boyfriend is not a romantic and we typically do the same things together. Of course, all girls need romance but I'm happy just being with him. So when he actually made plans and cleared his busy schedule to take me to Disney I was in disbelief and beyond ecstatic! It was a huge gesture that totally makes up for all those times we just sit at home and watch t.v. 
These are pics from Disneyland the highlight of my trip was going to Disney's secret Club 33 and having an amazing dinner where my bf made arrangements for us to privately meet Mickey Mouse!!
I might be luckier than Cinderella!

2 comments:

Daria said...

Hellooooo from Russia!) Like you, so cute photos!

It would be really cool if we could follow each other?
http://dashalu.blogspot.com/

:3

xx Macie said...

that looks like so much fun! :D

amen fashion xo.