Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Joan Smalls: #1 Model of the Year

The face of Estee Lauder and Gucci. Models.com has announced that the model of the year is Joan Smalls. I'm a HUGE fan of hers! She is incredibly beautiful, sexy, poised, powerful and she has a great smile. Not to mention, she belongs to pretty much every big names' fashion campaigns these days. It's definitely a challenge being diverse in the modeling industry and to see how far she has come, gives me hope that I too can become the face of Estee Lauder someday! Just kidding!!

Here's a video of her on being #1


"Some people think its a challenge being diverse. You just have to remember who you are, where you come from. That's why you see me stomp and walk as hard as I can. I want people to feel that energy when I come through the runway. One thing I'm thinking about is 'get out my way'" - Joan Smalls

Let us revel in her beauty:
I'm sure we will all be seeing much more of her. Congratulations!

2 comments:

Lan said...

your blog is very good and interesting. follow? im glad if you visit m blog, too <3 keep in touch!

xx
beauthi.blogspot.com

Ioana-Carmen said...

she`s so beautiful!!
Fashionspot.ro